- I don't mind if someone passes me on the freeway. What I do mind is someone tailgating me when the left lane is wide open!
- If you use a stall in a public bathroom, lock the door! There is nothing more embarrassing (for both parties) than opening a door on someone!
- If you are in a position of authority to give out information, you should probably know the information before you give it out. Example:
- A lady called in the other day; she was under the impression that once you turn age 59 1/2, you can take money out of a pre-tax retirement plan and not pay taxes on it. Now, this is an unfortunately common misconception (For those wondering, no, you can't put money into an IRA, 401K, etc. and never pay taxes on it. You either pay taxes now or later. There is no escape). In this case, however, toward the end of the conversation she said, "Well, I'm really busy this time of year because I'm a C.P.A." REALLY? I feel sorry for your clients...
Life in General:
- What's the deal with the rise of jogging pants? (for non-jogging situations)